Diet is a very important part in the process of treating acne as well as preventing acne. So let’s find out what acne should eat and what to avoid.
According to research by scientists, people with acne often have low zinc levels. Because the amount of zinc is different from person to person, the likelihood of acne will vary from person to person, some people get severe, some people have mild acne, and some people don’t have acne.
The reason is due to lack of zinc so the body’s resistance is reduced, the wound is difficult to heal, the immune system function is reduced, the male hormone conversion is increased, excessive sebum secretion and follicle keratinization causes acne. .
For people with acne, doctors recommend taking about 30 – 130mg of zinc per day. When the amount of zinc in the body is supplemented without deficiency, it will reduce the production of sebaceous glands and hair follicles, help wounds to heal quickly, reduce the likelihood of severe acne, less scars, bruises.
These foods are considered effective acne products
– People with acne are often advised to eat foods containing zinc, such as cereals, seafood (eggs, fish, crabs, oysters, mussels, oysters …).
– In addition, patients should also use carrots, sweet potatoes, squash, amaranth …, because it is a source of pre-A, the active ingredient that helps to create mucous membranes, making acne difficult to eat deeply. into an ulcer.
– Black sesame, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds can provide the skin with fatty acids, vitamin E has antioxidant effects, limiting the scar situation becomes darker.
Eat avocado to take advantage of the amount of vitamin E needed for the healing process of the subcutaneous tissue.
– Poultry eggs help to heal quickly thanks to the anti-inflammatory effect of the sulfur mineral found in egg yolks.
– Eat papaya, pineapple, apricot, these fruits contain a type of yeast that quickly and softly encapsulates acne and helps fight the inflammatory reaction around the sebaceous glands. Acne so that it does not eat deeply or spread on the skin.
Black bread, although more expensive than white bread, is a zinc and chromium supplement, two minerals that are needed for acne to heal and become scar.
– Using yogurt will have more useful bacteria such as acidobacillus, contributing to detoxification for the body.
Foods to avoid:
Foods with lots of iodine, such as seaweed, fish sauce, dried fish … while acne is wrapped, because this mineral can make acne worse.
So when acne patients should be cautious in food.